Stromer : the premium brand of ebikes
As a premium supplier, we install only top quality components. That goes without saying. And if the current products on the market do not meet our requirements or do not fit into our technological and aesthetic concept, we develop them ourselves or have them manufactured in strict compliance with our specifications. This is the case, for example, with our batteries. They are particularly slim and handy, hide perfectly in the bottom tube and also have aesthetic qualities, because our design requirements do not stop below the surface.
The integration of the engine into the rear wheel hub offers weight advantages:
- More powerful, dynamic and smooth movement thanks to the direct deployment of force on the rear wheel hub.
- Continuous acceleration thanks to constant torque during gear shifting.
- Reduced maintenance costs due to sprocket, chain and crank protection.
- More stable and safe driving thanks to an ideal weight distribution between the cyclist, battery and engine.
- Pedal speed independent of the motor thanks to the decoupling of pedal assistance and motorized assistance.
A uniform design of all components – from the frame to the mudguard, from the battery to the OMNI application:
- A motor integrated in the hub of the rear wheel.
- Handy batteries, with simple shapes and refreshing colours, integrated in the lower tube.
- Invisible cable laying in the frame
Up to 20% more autonomy thanks to the recovery of braking energy.
Easy recharging, with or without removing the battery. 3 battery models with different capacities and autonomy – subsequent updates possible.
Here is what you can accomplish, manage and consult easily from your smartphone thanks to OMNI connect, this list is not exhaustive:
- Anti-theft protection through system locking/unlocking.
- Immediate notification in case of theft.
- Location via GPS (except ST1) Overview of kilometres travelled
- Adjustment options for the engine Wireless firmware updates
- “Seamless” – easy locking/unlocking via Bluetooth, without keys or codes.
- “Keyless” – keyless ejection of the battery via OMNI connect
Your Stromer ebikes shop in Lausanne
Why not come and see the different Stromer models in our Lausanne store, located in Lausanne, in French-speaking Switzerland, our store has the whole range of Stromer bicycles, including new products and limited edition models. These bicycles include: the ST1X, the ST3, the ST5 and very soon the ST1.
The competence of our sales staff does not stop with the technical knowledge of Stromer products, real VAE enthusiasts, they will be able to advise you precisely according to your use and budget. Choosing the right electric bike for you is not easy and obvious. Take advantage of our Lausanne store to understand which model is best for you.